Life. It can be a challenge. It can be painful. It can hurt. And it can be downright exhausting. Whether you are 9 or 99, it doesn’t ever get easy. But whether you can see it now or not, it is worth it.
The funny thing about life is that it is all yours. There is nothing that I can say or do that can change your mind if you want to rid yourself of it. Your life is yours and mine is mine. What I can do, though, is tell you why you shouldn’t. Yes, that is right – why you should not commit suicide and why you should embrace the life you have. And, that is precisely what I am going to do.
Reasons Why I Should Live:
- Life comes with beautiful moments, too. Such as love, laughter, a warm embrace, sunsets, sunrises, and everything in between.
- You are not alone. Although you may not see it, there is someone out there that would be devastated if you were no longer here.
- You were put here for a reason. Whether it was to accomplish something spectacular that can change the world or touch a life of someone who needs You have a reason for being.
- Who you are today is not who you will be tomorrow, next month, or even next year. You are constantly growing and evolving. So, this is temporary. Remember, pain always
- By using your pain and scars, you are increasing your strength. You are taking the hurt and letting it transform you into something powerful. The more you struggle, the more strength you gain.
- There has to be something that you love. Good food? Dancing? Music? Your mother? Whatever (or whoever) it is, you won’t be able to enjoy it any longer if you are not here. And, well, that’d be a shame.
- Taking your own life is selfish and cowardly. Your life doesn’t just belong to you – it also belongs to those around you. Your friends, your family, etc. If you take your life, you are inflicting incredible pain onto them. Taking away your own pain to cause it on someone else is likely not what you’d want to do, but it would be exactly what would happen.
- You can design the life you want. If life as it is seeming to be causing you unhappiness and pain, then change it. Believe it or not, you have the power and ability to do that. Do something that makes you happy and makes you love the life you live. Your thoughts on committing suicide will disappear.
I could keep going…
Look beyond the momentary pain and suffering you are feeling. Find the sunshine and live it. Why? Because death is inevitable – in its own time. Don’t rush it. Don’t call on it. And, don’t take it on your own terms. Live the life you were given to the fullest so that you may accomplish all you were designed to do. The world wouldn’t be the same if you don’t.
Please check https://www.avyannamotivation.com/blog/ for more interesting(fiction/non-fiction,true life changing stories,etc) blog posts